Bharuch, Mehsana, , Vadodara, Ankleshwar, Patan, Rajpipla, Mandvi
• Should manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business of its branch.
• Should be able to handle all the branch level activities for ensuring business growth.
• Systematic planning abilities are required for smooth functioning of the branch & for developing cohesiveness within the company and co-workers.
• Coaching, mentoring and training employees and providing them with timely feedback on their performance.
• Maintaining quality of the business by tracking & controlling the team
• Preparing reports related to branch functioning and its performance.
• Guiding and motivating subordinates in achieving their goals.
• Graduates/post-graduates with minimum 3-4 years of experience in dealing with gold loans/financial activities.
• Basic knowledge about computer is a must.
• Should be ready to travel extensively
• Should possess excellent Networking Skills and Communication skills
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com|
|Key Skills||Sales Branch Operations Branch Management Retail Branch Manager|