Hisar, Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar
• Responsible to manage the profitability of the Branch.
• Closely monitor revenue against cost and generate revenue through Equity/ TPP and any other new launch.
• Manage a team of RMs and Ensure proper segregation of customers and active clients mapped to RMs.
• Monitor brokerage of the branch/dealer and income from other products.
• Manage the clients in the locality within the said radius.
• Handle overall branch operation, risk and administration related activities
• Ensure connectivity in the branch.
• Coordinating with the research team for advice/review of the portfolio for top customers on regular basis.
• Experience in Team Handling.
• Good knowledge of Equity Market and TPP
• Good communication (Written and Verbal).
• Should be NISM certified.
Team G&R Management
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Equity Advisor Equity Commodity Dealer Equity Manager Team Leader Branch Manager|
MNC Company - Equity
|About Company||financial services intermediary and a subsidiary of Leading Bank, a private sector bank in India.|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Pratap Singh|