We are seeking a creative, organized, and energetic individual who is interested in learning more about and is excited by the challenge of recruiting exceptional talent to the firm.
Recruiter will consist of high-level and detailed training in the talent acquisition area of Human Resources. they will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Leader and will train closely with her as they develop their sourcing, screening and hiring skills.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of a candidate’s life-cycle for a variety of practice areas, offices and levels
• Reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and managing logistics of the interview process.
• Identifying and sourcing candidates.
• Should be good in using social sites.
• Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
• Develop negotiating and public speaking skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail.
• Post new positions on various websites including Naukri.com, Monster.com, TimesJob.com etc.
• Track progress, deadlines and priorities of all projects.
• Good communication and convincing skills (excellent written and spoken English).
• Currently pursuing a degree in human resources or other related field
• Creative problem solving ability and resourcefulness.
• Strong sense of professionalism.
• Exceptional attention to detail; able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully, accurately and in ways that facilitate insight.
In case you are not interested, we would appreciate, if you can refer us, suitable matching profiles from your rich contacts.
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Head Hunting Performance Appraisal Hiring Screening Talent Acquisition|
|Address||B-17, Ekta Nagar|