0 - 1 Years
Shimla, Udaipur, Agra
To maintain the guest rooms and bath rooms as per the standards prescribed by the management.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting and cleaning room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks and bathroom items.
- Removing used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishing guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspecting rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reporting same to maintenance.
- Checking for damaged linens.
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (e.g. pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintaining storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Emptying linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Recording room status on work assignment sheets.
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities and other amenities.
- Providing information to guests about local attractions/services.
- Preparing rooms for guest arrival and responding to special guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill.
- Listening and responding to guest's requests or complaints.
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
The Oberoi Amarvilas