Assigned as a Profit Making Centre Manager for the unit to achieve the revenue targets and to ensure unit is managed, maintained and operated in a manner which is profitable, cost effective, and efficient.
Motto to be - To provide a quality experience for the guests with complete focus on all aspects of service excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
1. Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
2. Conduct the operations meeting with all the HOD daily or minimum twice a week to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, guest feedbacks / action taken, and staff issues if any. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
3. Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
4. Ensure implementation of Winhms software by all departments and provide guidance / help for data feeding wherever required to empower the software to generate proper reports.
5. Monitor the purchase / indent of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
6. Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
7. Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
8. Monitor inward / outward / gate pass register at security and coordinate with admin /security department for suggestions /instructions /corrective actions.
9. Check the schedules and requirements for the dayss functions or events with the F & B /Banquet Manager and provide guidance wherever required.
10. Inspecting the kitchen for SOP implementation in production / quality of the food, storage methods in fridges & chillers and awareness of hygiene among the staff,
11. Inspecting the F & B outlets with the F & B Manager for ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
12. Monitor the quality / standard of F&B service during operations at F & B Outlets.
13. In case of a banquet / residential conference or an event, maintain close coordination between all the departments for smooth & efficient operations.
14. Maintain PR with hotel /club guest /members by meeting them and /or by visiting the restaurant and listening to their suggestions and complaints and take necessary steps
15. Coordinating with the house keeping for inspecting the rooms / public areas for cleanliness / ambience maintenance etc
16. Checking with front office for the daily sales & occupancy report, guest complaints & suggestion, bulk room bookings, boards for any special events etc
17. Coordinate with accounts for revenue details, collection made and responses received
from the debtors.
18. On the job training and motivating the work force by providing conducive working environment providing equal opportunity for growth of every individual and
maintaining high level of discipline and productivity at each functional level.
19. Follow-up on auditors query and take corrective measures wherever necessary.
20. Develop the marketing environment and competitive marketing strategies by coordinating with GM / RGM / Sales & Marketing Team.
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||4 Years|
|About Company||Hotel Industry|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Pratap|