2 - 4 Years
Performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains inventory and stock records; may serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
1. Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
2. Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Delivers orders to faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property.
5. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
6. Ships cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
8. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
9. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
10. May serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area.
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc|
AEROMARINE Equipments Supply Pvt Ltd
|About Company||Located in Mumbai, India's biggest harbour, right at the centre of the west coast, Aeromarine is your one stop supplier for all your technical and marine requirements. Offering total supply concept for maritime business and remote site management.|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Pratap SIngh|