5 - 7 Years
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading from conveyances like trucks, and in moving storing materials or products.
2) Assigns job tasks to worker according to loading schedules and observes loading of conveyance to define conformance to loading patterns to prevent shifting or damage to materials or products during transit.
3) Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or bill of lading.
4) Directs workers to move materials or products to storage areas or production departments.
5) Trains new employees in job duties.
6) Performs duties as described under Manager Dispatch.
7) May schedule sequence of transportation usage, routes of transportation vehicle operators, or movement of materials into out of storage area.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. To manage Loading work with our system.
2. Candidate must have computer Knowledge.
3. Labour handling.
4. Work Distribution.
5. Time Management.
6. Only candidates willing to work in bareilly needs to apply.
7. Only Male candidates needs to apply.
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Purchase / Supply Chain|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.A, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Sc|
B.L. Agro Oils Ltd.
|About Company||B.L. Agro Oils Ltd, a fast growing company with 600 TPD refining capacity (Likely to reach 1000 TPD in next couple of years) 26000 MT warehousing capacity & 750 MT Packaging capacity (Likely to reach 1000 TPD in couple of years) having a staff of over 400, Labors 800 and a turnover of about 2000 crores per annum. B.L. Agro Oils Ltd manufactures, Packages and markets the purest possible edible oil, offering healthier and tastier solution to millions of customers especially in north India.|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Pratap|