0 - 1 Years
1. Maintains repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
2. Repairs piping of various size and type.
3. Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
4. Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems, including swimming pool pumps.
5. Services and maintains air compressors.
6. Maintains and adjusts chemical treatment controls for the pool.
7. Keep low pressure hot water heating boiler log
8. Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for compliance.
|Salary||80 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
B.L. Agro Oils Ltd.
|About Company||B.L. Agro Oils Ltd, a fast growing company with 600 TPD refining capacity (Likely to reach 1000 TPD in next couple of years) 26000 MT warehousing capacity & 750 MT Packaging capacity (Likely to reach 1000 TPD in couple of years) having a staff of over 400, Labors 800 and a turnover of about 2000 crores per annum. B.L. Agro Oils Ltd manufactures, Packages and markets the purest possible edible oil, offering healthier and tastier solution to millions of customers especially in north India.|
|Contact Person||Gaurav Pratap|