2 - 4 Years
-: KRA: -
1. Works in the designated station as set by Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef.
2. Able to organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
3. Able to prepare and sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
4. Able to operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
5. Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
6. Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
7. Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
8. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
9. Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
10. Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
11. Prepares, seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes and other food items.
12. Slices, grind and cooks meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods.
13. Wash and peel fresh fruits, vegetables and also able to weigh, measure and mix ingredients on correct proportions.
14. Have general knowledge of cooking temperatures, making soups & sauces, preparing entrees, vegetable preparation and a la carte cooking.
15. Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for that station.
16. Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion.
17. Replenishes service lines as needed and restocks and prepares the workstation for the next shift.
18. Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
19. Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods and report any incidents to the Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests.
20. Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Vocational Course, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, BHM, B.Sc, MD/Medicinae Doctor, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Sc|
Café Coffee Day
|About Company||Café Coffee Day|
|Contact Person||Megha khandelwal|